Becka tagged me. So I guess that means I'm 'It.'
Four Jobs I've Had:
1) I worked in a coffee shop one summer
2) I have babysat a great deal
3) I write help files, user manuals, and newsletters for my Dad's company, Autometrix. I also designed the most recent icons for his software. They are cool and you can see some examples in this post.
4) I teach violin and piano lessons. I also play gigs for money whenever I can.
Four Places I've Lived:
1) I was born somewhere in Southern California
2) I grew up in Nevada City, California - one of the most beautiful places in the world.
3) I attended Biola University in La Mirada, California
4) Then I attended Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois
5) I have to add number five so that I can say that this May, I will graduate from Gordon College in Wenham, Massachusetts. Then I'll probably live nearby for a while. (After all these colleges, you'd think I'd have a terminal degree by now...hah.)
Four Vacations I've Taken:
1) Camping trips at Fallen Leaf Lake with family and friends - a grand old tradition.
2) A vacation with my family to a cabin in Sierra City
3) Music camp at Mount Holyoke college in Massachusetts
4) Um, does choir tour count? Or does visiting friends over Spring break count? I've been to NY, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Indiana, Washington D.C., Delaware, and many more... plus all the states I've just driven through 'en route.'
Four Vehicles I've Owned:
1) I drove my grandparents' old Buick in high school
2) I now own a 2002 Saturn
3) uhh, that's it.
Four Bloggers I'd Like to Tag:
That's all for now, folks.