1) Today I sat through a church service that lasted almost two and a half hours. Then I played a gig in Boston - a studio recording session - for four hours. Then I ate a yummy burrito. Then I went to my violin teacher's recital in Jordan Hall.
2) As a follow up to yesterday's post, here are a few examples of the awesomeness that lies at your fingertips if you just use the two links I provided.
"You apparently didn't put one of the new cover sheets on your TPS reports..."
"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't!"
"Grandma just called and said you're supposed to go home!"
"Uh, well, I'm just not sure about that right now."
"She says she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak!"
"I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there."
"Oh, oh, and I almost forgot... I'm going to need you to go ahead and come in tomorrow. I'm also going to need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday."
"But my lips hurt real bad!"
3) I forgot to mention that on Friday night I watched Seinfeld "I'm telling you for the last time" with all the cool cats from choir. It was hilarious, but some of the lines, like "how 'bout this crack squad of savvy, motivated personnel!" reminded me so much of Kara, my roommate from Wheaton, that the whole experience was really rather bittersweet... I might never see Kara again. Life is funny like that.
4) Photos that will never make the news.
5) I'm not sure if I'll ever go to a conservatory for grad school; first of all because of the financial strain and second of all because I'm becoming fairly convinced that it breeds snobbishness.